I offer a range of singing workshops and sessions, including small group sessions for experienced and new singers, and themed workshops for any size or type of group. These sessions are tailored to suit the needs of the group and are fun, flexible and relaxed. Please check back on this page for new singing workshops.
I have previously worked on bespoke projects including:
- Themed open access singing workshops around themes such as Songs from Musicals, Songs from the 60s, folk songs, choral music, round singing etc. These sessions are aimed at experienced and new singers alike.
- Working with a small group of friends to prepare a song for a wedding. This included being given a song, arranging this in simple parts for inexperienced singers and working with them to build confidence and get them ready to perform.
- Working with a family group (parents and three children aged 4 – 8) to prepare a song for a family get together. Working with them to choose a song, engage the children and make sure they all had a part to play in the performance.
- Running a fun short singing session for a group of women on a hen do
- Providing singing sessions in schools for whole year groups within school hours and as an after school activity
- Intergenerational singing projects to bring together children and adults to sing together
- Themed singing and music sessions for young people with learning difficulties
- Leading a Dementia Singing Group for people living with dementia and their carers and families
- Work with two women who want to improve their close harmony singing and to prepare a song to sing at their local folk club
“I absolutely loved Liz’s singing session. Her enthusiasm is infectious. Everyone walked out with a smile on their face. Very uplifted”
“If you are looking for fun, quality, personality and more, then look no further. I booked Liz to work with my family to prepare us for a sing song we had coming up. She worked brilliantly with the whole family, inspiring my girls to be singers and my son thought she was ‘amazing!’ Liz brings a spark and enthusiasm which is infectious and her calm professional approach helps you relax and fears melt away. If only we could have a sing off with Liz every week!”
“I really enjoyed the workshop. A great mixture of singing, fun and laughter. A great teaching style for a “singing by ear” enthusiast such as myself. Despite possibly being the only person in the room who didn’t know the song “Bring Him Home” Liz gave me the confidence to sing it”
If you would like more information or are interested in working with Liz on a project you have then please get in touch.